and I like you too, internet.
- falling asleep on someone’s chest
- wrapping your arms around each other
- synching heartbeats and breathing slowly
- falling asleep in big t-shirts and underwear
- forehead kissies and murmured affections
i hate when men complain about women’s body hair, even like the fine hair on their backs. go fuck a shark if you wanna have sex with something hairless
wouldn’t that make the shark a
This post got weird
- blog post: i have to pee but im too lazy
- someone: looks like urine trouble
- tumblr: YOU FUCKING DID NOT
- tumblr: DID YOU FUCKING JUST
- tumblr: IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS WEBSITE
- tumblr: I FUCKING LITERALLY CAN'T RIGHT NOW
- tumblr: OMG THE COMMENT THOUGH
- tumblr: *8 supernatural gifs*
- tumblr: THIS IS WHY I LOVE TUMBLR
ppl who complain about bands changing their sound are the literal worst like what did u want them to do?? make the same record 6 times in a row???
ACTUAL SUMMARY OF GREEK MYTHOLOGY
- Zeus: im gonna put my dick in it
- Everyone: dont put ur dick in it
- Zeus: toO LaTE
<sup> makes words go like thiiiiis.
<sub> makes them do thiiiiis.
<small> makes words go little. The more <small> you have the smaller the word.
Same thing applies with <big>.
<u> makes underlines.
Go here for Ｆｕｌｌ Ｗｉｄｔｈ.
̛̰̖̲̰͑ͨ͒̌͑̍̿̈͘Z̨̜̲̥̯̮̭͍̳ͧͣ͋̊̋͗Ȁ̪̼̠͎͒ͨ́̚͘͢͞L̸͉̬̻͌̒͑̊̽͡Ğ̝̮̝̗̲ͧ͝Ȍ͍̪̪̖͕̟͈̝̰̆͋̾̀ is found here.
Go here if you want some uʍop əpısdn.
Of course these are just basic things. You can also look at the HTML button for the codes if youre not up for searching through Google for them.
The button is here:
you betray the secrets of the trade
for those who never learned
<code> makes your text monospaced, <pre> puts your text in a grey box
This tool provides you with characters that match what you draw.
This tool lets you draw in monospace ASCII which you can then put in <code> on Tumblr.
This tool makes big-ass letters with text. Everything but the AOL fonts require monospace (<code>).